Monday, May 8, 2017

This Is It Moment

         Well, here I am again. I am back. Back again. I have been crazy busy, and I feel like I can never sit down to just blog. I will be doing something and say this would be a blog worthy moment, but then I forget what I was even doing, and then not even blog about it. I have had this title saved has a draft for a few weeks trying to get the whole blog into words. It has been something that I have heard a lot lately. I started thinking about what my "this is it" moment. I remember playing with my daughter and I remember that I was just walking around the living room with her, and I had a hard time catching my breath. I started thinking that, she is going to be getting more mobile and wanting to get out and play more, and how am I suppose to do this if  I can't even walk her around the house.

      I realized that I needed to change my lifestyle, and I have talked about how I wanted to be here for my daughter, and how things needed to change. I was never really concerned for myself, like I knew that I needed to take care of myself for my daughter, but I never thought to take care of myself for ME. It is really hard to focus on that when your mind is telling you that you want all these foods that you really shouldn't be eating. I know it is going to be hard, but no one said it was going to be easy!

     For the last couple of days I have been super sick and have lost like 6 pounds in 3 days. Not healthy but it is a good start. I am wanting this more than anything to just keep going and do better each day. I am starting with small attainable goals and then moving forward. I have so many plans but when you don't see the scale moving fast enough, you really start asking yourself if you will ever get to where you are wanting to go, or think that it could be a couple of years before you see the finished product. I have to learn that it is the small steps that get you to the bigger goals. So, I am going to make a list of small goals I want to accomplish.

1. Ride my bike to the grocery store when needing small items for meals for 1 week

2. Eat clean whole food for 1 week

3. Drink More Water

4. Lose 7 pounds in 2 weeks

     This is just a start. I will add come up with more. If you have any suggestions I would like to hear them. I can use all the help I can! Until than, let me leave you all with my quote of the day....

No comments:

Post a Comment