Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Lack of Motivation

     Every night I set my alarm for 30 minutes earlier, so that  I can get up and "workout". Of course by the time the alarm goes off I just think, do I really want to get up right now, or do I want to stay in bed and sleep for an extra 30 minutes. I always choose to sleep in. I just do not have the drive to get up and exercise. I feel the lack of motivation, even though I have every intention to get up.  Does anyone have tips that might help with that? Maybe vitamins, or maybe drinking a pre-workout first thing in the morning and see if it will give me the energy? Crazy thing is back when I was working out regularly, I could get up at 4am and go to the gym without any hesitation, good luck if  I do that now!
    At least this morning when I woke up I was able to pack my snacks and my lunch so I could avoid the vending machine of death!  I was eating out of it everyday, and we all know that they never stalk it with anything healthy. I can eat 5 bags of the sausage gravy potato chips! I am not going to lie, I cam awful close to it, but I stopped at 3 bags! It has been 3 days I believe since I have touched the vending machine. My plan is to save my money for good healthy food, like fresh fruits!
   Today I woke up and packed my lunch and snacks as following:

Breakfast: Shake
Snack: package of Hot Buffalo Tuna (plain) with Halos and a Fiber One Bar (sounds like a lot but this was spread out over a couple hours)
Lunch:  Ground Beef with homemade Taco Seasoning over Lettuce w/ Sour Cream and Salsa and Cottage Cheese
Snack: Fiber One Bar with some Halos.

   I haven't decided what I am going to do for dinner today, but I think after dinner I am going to go for a walk at the local mall, that way I at lease get some exercise that way too!
   Also, I think that  I am finally ready to post pictures!


Motivational quote: "Don't stop when you're tired. STOP when you are DONE." -unknown


1 comment:

  1. I feel terrible that we didn't get to the mall but I'm so proud of you for the healthy dinner you made. I'm also very appreciative that you took the time to pack my lunch for me. I'm just too busy in the morning with the baby to have time to deal with that. I think our lack of motivation has a lot to do with our diet. We've been great for the last few days but our bodies are still getting rid of all the crap we had been eating. I think once we get the diet part down and we're consistent there, then we'll have more energy to get up and get a workout in. I swear when it starts warming up we are going to be walking everyday. I miss it so much!

    ReplyDelete