Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Meal. . .

Well, it is that time of night again. Let me start off by saying that my daughter  (5 weeks old ) decided to that it was time to party. I didn't get to bed till 345am. I had to get up at 6am which gives me 20 minutes to get ready. Needless to say that I wasn't able to start my day off the way I wanted to.  But as I promised myself here day of eating.

Breakfast: NOTHING
Lunch: Cottage cheese and a salad
Snack: Quest Bar  (cookies and cream is by far my favorite)
Dinner: scrambled eggs with diced ham, mushrooms, and cheese with 1 slice of Daves Killer Bread multi-grain toast

It wasn't that great, but it wasn't bad either. I just wished that I had time to eat breakfast. Tomorrow my plan is to get up and eat oatmeal or something like that. I am proud of myself because today my coworkers wife brought in Krispy kream doughnuts, and I refused! I just couldn't do it! I was tempted but I had to tell myself that I am stronger than that! Which is successful in my books! :)

As always, I will leave you with some motivation:

No comments:

Post a Comment