Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Intro Blog-Round 2,3,4,5?

            Hi, my name is Tim (AKA Fluffy) and I am a foodaholic. I am 26 years old and over 300lbs. I have been heavy most of my life. I did reach a point where I was doing really good with my eating and exercising a lot, and had gotten down to 200lbs. I felt amazing, I was able to run then right after that I could run bleachers. I was in pretty good shape, but of course I relapsed. I started eating again and couldn't stop and now here I am over 300lbs in 3 years. I have tried many fade diets that failed. I can't even walk to the mailbox without losing my breath. I want to be able to run again, I want to be able to do all sorts of things, that I can't do now, because of my weight.

           Recently, I just had a daughter. She is now 2 weeks old. Becoming a father was the most amazing thing that I have ever experienced. I absolutely love her. After becoming a father it has made me realize a lot of things. Everyone knows the risks of being overweight, just to name a few: High Blood Pressure, Stroke, Diabetes, Heart Disease, and Sleep Apnea. According to National Institutes of Health, obesity is the second leading cause of Preventable Deaths. If I can prevent this, why wouldn't I? Like I mentioned above, becoming a father it has made me realize all this, and that I need to be here for her. I want to be able to play with her, and run around with her, I don't want to be one of those dads that have to sit on the bench watching there child play because he is so out of shape that it physically hurts to move. I want her to have a healthy relationship with food, I don't want her to struggle the same way I do. Now, I know that with having a new baby it is going to be a little harder to find time cook my own meals, but I will have to find the time because I AM DONE. 

            That is why I am here again, it may be my second round, third round, even my fifth round but I am still here fighting. I just keep telling myself that it is not how many times your fall down but how many times you get back up that matters the most. I figured to help me going into the right direction I am going to list out my "goals" so that I can put it out there so that I am more likely to hold myself accountable. 

GOALS: 
               Cook at Home
               Drink More Water
               Cut Out Soda/Energy Drinks
               Cut Out Dairy
               Lose at least 125lbs
               Stop Drinking Alcohol
              Walk 5 nights a week




That is just to name a few. I plan on blogging at list 3 times a week if not more. I want to be able to come here and be honest.


So, here I leave you with a motivation quote :












No comments:

Post a Comment