Monday, July 25, 2016

Goodbye...?

         Tonight a really good friend of ours (my girlfriend and I) is moving to Washington Saturday and they came to say goodbye. They brought dinner and I may have had a few drinks, nothing horrible. Just some Bud Light and a couple of shots, I know it is not the healthiest but, him and I have always drank together, so it was nice taking a last shot with him. I really am going to miss them, that is for sure.

     As promised I would post what I ate for the day.

Breakfast: Oatmeal w/granola and blueberries.
Snack: Quest Protein Bar
Lunch: Turkey Burger w/ Wild Jasmine Rice and Cabbage
Snack: String Cheese and Grapes
Dinner: Hamburger with Cheese NO bun, Mushrooms, steamed green beans, and a half serving of tots.


I think over all I did really good. Like I said I had 2 beers and a couple of shots, but that was really it!

No comments:

Post a Comment