Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Failure?

        I hate the word failure. It is such a negative word. It is how I feel though, and it really sucks. I used to drink a 12 pack of soda a day, now this was back when I first started trying to lose weight a few years ago, I stopped drinking soda. I made it almost 2 years with maybe only a drink here and there. Recently, I started drinking it again and I feel like I could drink a whole case. I crave it all the time. I forgot how addictive it was. I am trying really hard to only drink water, so I bought some flavor packets that are sweetened with stevia, in hopes that it will help transition back to just water.

        Having a baby and trying to find time to exercise, like go for walks or anything like that, is really hard. I thought that I could just put her in her carseat and stroller and just go, nope definitely not the case. She needs fed, she needs a diaper change or she is fussy. I wouldn't change it for the world, but it is a challenge. I  am hoping to start walking on my lunch break, I just need to figure out how to still eat a healthy lunch and get a enough time to walk, even if it's just a mile.

      Also, I am struggling with meal planning. I have no idea of what kind of foods to buy, what to eat, or anything like that. I wish I could get some help on this.

       Well, the baby and the gf are asleep so I should probably do the same. Good night and before I go, I want to leave you with a quote! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment